This access statement aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
- Leuchars Train Station 5.4 miles travel time advised 15 minutes (Car)
- If travelling by taxi these are available from the taxi points in Dundee city centre, outside the train or bus station as well as by order. If you require a taxi from Newport to your return destination, please advise upon arrival and we will book a time in advance to secure travel for you.
- Dundee Train Station 3.1 miles travel time advised 7-10 minutes (Car)
- Dundee Airport 4.6 miles travel time advised 10-15 minutes (Car)
- Dundee Bus station 2.7 miles travel time advised 7-10 minutes (Car)
- St Andrews Bus Station 10.6 miles travel time advised 25 minutes (Car)
- Bus timetables throughout Scotland please see https://www.travelinescotland.com
Car Parking and Arrival
- Please phone or advise upon booking if mobility assistance is required. The restaurant is set across two floor and tables are allocated by time at random. We will accommodate appropriate tables on the ground floor to suit any needs.
- Dinning with us please see a member of the team in the bar or first-floor restaurant and we will show you to your table.
- Checking in- reception desk is located in the first-floor restaurant adjacent to the Bar. Our team will be on hand to talk you through paperwork, procedures during your stay and will assist you to your room.
- We have a car-park at the back of the Restaurant with access to the Bar, Restaurant and Rooms over gravel.
- We have a several entrances to the building however it is advisable via the bar door or directly through the undercroft up one flight of stairs. If arriving from the High Street, please use Bar or Tatha Gallery entrance.
- All rooms are located at the top of the building, 2 floors up a spiral staircase. Our Canadian room has additional stairs also.
- Wheelchair access can be found via the Bar door entrance only, on the side street of the building. A ramp is in place to assist. The bar and first floor of the restaurant are wheelchair accessible only. Wheelchair accessible toilet can be found on the first floor of the restaurant.
- We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance, please phone 01382 541449